Friday, June 7, 2013

BLOOD BOWL 2: FIRST TEASER




As many of you know, I am a very active player in Cyanide's Blood Bowl Chaos Edition. I play solely in the Forum Open League. Its a Match Making league with great administrators that boot cheaters, habitual disconnectors and generally abusive players. Additionally, the upper rankings of the league are very competitive.

As for the Blood Bowl game, it is a bit buggy (way better now), no Pact or Slann (GW orders!), but I really enjoy it. I can play all day, love the graphics and interfaces.

In BBII I am hoping the bugs are fixed, we see Slann/Pact, more league controls, and team creation functions. The graphics on the above teaser look great. I'm excited for more information!

P.S- one theory is that this game will coincide with the a new GW Blood Bowl box set with LRB7. Lets hope, it would be great to have an update set and some miniatures.

Best,

Frank


No comments:

Post a Comment